First of all, there was no thesis statement. This is a critical error. I tended to write the statement as referring three reasons why I'm against Abenomics in the body section in order. I must write more clearly.
Secondly, I made many mistakes in grammar. I forgot to add plural 's', and substituted the indefinite article 'a' for the definite article 'the' in a wrong way. Also I comitted errors in grammar meanings, especially in adverbial clauses.
Thirdly, I didn't list "Work Cited" in the order of the alphabet though I thought I did it.
Although I checked my essay on "Grammary", I made other several mistakes in grammar. The experience in writing this essay gave me a lesson. My english ability must be improved forever.
And also in the class, Rab explained to us how we write objections in a essay. There are some types of listing objections. If plural ones are written, we have to write them in a order. This order can express the body section efficiently.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿