2013年10月30日水曜日

28 Oct, ARW

My CWT paper was returned back. 
As written before, I had thought the paper's grade would be terrible. 
But the grade was worse than I had expected. First if all, the paper "cooked Sushi". When Rab gave it back, he said " If I want to eat Pizza and you cook Sushi, I don't want to eat Sushi, so you should cook Pizza." This mean something necessary to fulfill a level which is needed to be correct always should be written on a  exam paper. But I cooked Sushi. I couldn't achieve the level. So next time I should cook Pizza. I have to catch the central point of a question.

And also, I cheched a logical structure in ELA's text. How did the author introduce his or her objections? What's the order? If there are more than three arguments including supportings or objections, they must be arranged in order of strong one, weak one, ..... , weak one and strong one. So strong arguments should be first and last one because people tend to remember well first and last things in many things. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿